Skye & Lochalsh Tourism Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A BRAND NEW electronic discussion platform for tourism operators in Skye & Lochalsh to exchange views and discuss ideas for the mutual benefit of everyone in the industry..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens Empty
PostSubject: LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens   LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:08 am

Every season, at this time of year, hundreds of us get into our cars and spend hours and hours driving quite literally thousands of miles delivering our leaflets and promotional literature to as many different locations as possible.

To make things easier this year the Skye & Lochalsh Tourism Forum is organising a "Leaflet Swap Shop" where we will all be able to get together under one roof and exchange these leaflets, and collect a selection from our other tourism colleagues for visitors to our own premises.

The event will take place on the afternoon of Thursday 12th of March at Armadale Castle & Gardens, where you will be able to meet other tourist operators and exchange views over a glass of wine and some local cheese. Tours of Armadale will also be available for those that are interested.

If you are interested in bringing along your leaflets to share with others, and thereby avoid having to do the seasonal trail, please register your interest here as soon as possible.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://skye-lochalshtourism.forumotion.net
Darnbrook

PostSubject: Helping with leaflets   LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:35 am

I will certainly be attending the leaflet swap on the 12th March and hopefully, I can assist your members with their leaflet deliveries. For the past couple of years, I have delivered leaflets and booklets around the island for a number of organisations including Skye & Lochalsh Arts & Crafts Association (SLACA), Visit Waternish, Skyeskyns & Bella Jane Boat trips (to name a few). I deliver to all the hotels and the majority of B&Bs in Skye & Lochalsh as well as some retail sites and tourist locations. In total, I have a list of almost 200 sites that I deliver to during the season (and this list is growing all the time).

As David has rightly said, it makes no sense for individual businesses to spend time (and petrol!) chasing around the island delivering leaflets when I can provide this service for you. I'll look forward to meeting other tourist businesses on the 12th but in the meantime, if you would like to know more details of my delivery service, feel free to call me on 01470 592301 or by e-mail at madeinskye@btinternet.com

Duncan Mackinnon
Back to top Go down
Georgie Crawford

PostSubject: Re: LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens   LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:06 am

I think this is a great idea.

We will certainly try to send somone from the distillery down, but if failing that we will at very least try to get some leaflets there in advance of the swap date.

Cheers

Georgie
Back to top Go down
http://www.taliskerwhisky.com
skyetoyman

PostSubject: toy museum & Potty Preserves   LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:57 pm

We will bring our leaflets plus the Dunvegan & North West Skye Craft Group brochures
regards
Terry and Paddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens   LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEAFLET SWAP SHOP - 12th March Armadale Castle & Gardens
Page 1 of 1