Skye & Lochalsh Tourism Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A BRAND NEW electronic discussion platform for tourism operators in Skye & Lochalsh to exchange views and discuss ideas for the mutual benefit of everyone in the industry..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaflet Swap Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Leaflet Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: Leaflet Swap Shop   Leaflet Swap Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:19 am

One of the events that is currently being organised for March 2009, is a Leaflet Swap Shop.

This will take place at one central location, for all interested businesses who get fed up every pre-season, driving hundreds of miles distributing leaflets to all and sundry. At this event you will be able to distribute your own leaflets to others, as well as collect those from all over Skye & Lochalsh that you need for your own establishment. Not only is it a green initiative in that we will all save petrol, time and money, but it will be a fantastic opportunity to network, and an ideal chance to learn more about some of the businesses you've never been to.

We're hoping this event will take place on Friday the 6th of March, but keep an eye in the press, and here on the forum for more details.
Back to top Go down
https://skye-lochalshtourism.forumotion.net
MARGARET ARSCOTT

Leaflet Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: This Leaflet Swap day is taking place on 12th March 11.30 at the Clan Donald Centre Armadale - see you there.   Leaflet Swap Shop Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Admin wrote:
One of the events that is currently being organised for March 2009, is a Leaflet Swap Shop.

This will take place at one central location, for all interested businesses who get fed up every pre-season, driving hundreds of miles distributing leaflets to all and sundry. At this event you will be able to distribute your own leaflets to others, as well as collect those from all over Skye & Lochalsh that you need for your own establishment. Not only is it a green initiative in that we will all save petrol, time and money, but it will be a fantastic opportunity to network, and an ideal chance to learn more about some of the businesses you've never been to.

We're hoping this event will take place on Friday the 6th of March, but keep an eye in the press, and here on the forum for more details.
Back to top Go down
jjsbistro

Leaflet Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: Leaflet Swap Shop   Leaflet Swap Shop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:26 am

hi there,
may i register my interest for the leaflet swap shop event at Armadale Castle.

my details are as follows:

J. Clenton - Proprietor
JJ's Bistro
Struan
Isle Of Skye

j.clenton@jjsbistro-skye.com
http://www.jjsbistro-skye.com

many thanks
Back to top Go down
Darnbrook

Leaflet Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaflet Swap Shop   Leaflet Swap Shop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:44 am

I will certainly be attending the leaflet swap on the 12th March and hopefully, I can assist your members with their leaflet deliveries. For the past couple of years, I have delivered leaflets and booklets around the island for a number of organisations including Skye & Lochalsh Arts & Crafts Association (SLACA), Visit Waternish, Skyeskyns & Bella Jane Boat trips (to name a few). I deliver to all the hotels and the majority of B&Bs in Skye & Lochalsh as well as some retail sites and tourist locations. In total, I have a list of almost 200 sites that I deliver to during the season (and this list is growing all the time).

As David has rightly said, it makes no sense for individual businesses to spend time (and petrol!) chasing around the island delivering leaflets when I can provide this service for you. I'll look forward to meeting other tourist businesses on the 12th but in the meantime, if you would like to know more details of my delivery service, feel free to call me on 01470 592301 or by e-mail at madeinskye@btinternet.com

Duncan Mackinnon
Made in Skye Ltd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaflet Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaflet Swap Shop   Leaflet Swap Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaflet Swap Shop
Page 1 of 1