Skye & Lochalsh Tourism Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A BRAND NEW electronic discussion platform for tourism operators in Skye & Lochalsh to exchange views and discuss ideas for the mutual benefit of everyone in the industry..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours Empty
PostSubject: Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours   Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:33 am

How well do you know whats available to our visitors in Skye and Lochalsh? Are you new to the area or have never managed to get round everything the area has to offer?

SLTF in conjunction with the Pride & Passion group, and others, will be organising Discovery Tours of the area before the 2009 season gets under way. An ideal opportunity for employers, employees and everyone involved in tourism to learn more about the area and to meet like-minded people. We all act as ambassadors for Skye & Lochalsh, but do you fancy playing tourist for the day?

More details to follow shortly, however please register your interest here if you would like to take part. santa
Back to top Go down
https://skye-lochalshtourism.forumotion.net
Fast-Boat

PostSubject: Fast-Boat taster trips   Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:34 am

Discovery tours sound like a good idea and I'd be interested to take part.

I'm also happy to offer a free Fast-Boat taster trip for SLTF members and their staff.
These would ideally be people who are dealing directly with visitors and who have enthusiasm for exploring the area by sea.
The idea would be to let people see what Fast-Boat offers and for me to get to know a bit more about other businesses.

Have a look at www.fast-boat.net and if the idea appeals give me a call or send an email (details on the website).

Malcolm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fast-boat.net
GeordieLass

PostSubject: Re: Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours   Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Admin wrote:

More details to follow shortly, however please register your interest here if you would like to take part. santa

Very Happy What a great idea - count us in (White Heather), but it would need to be the earlier half of March - once we are properly open I can't really leave the hotel, in which case it may need to be just my better half! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.whiteheatherhotel.co.uk
MARGARET ARSCOTT

PostSubject: Re: Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours   Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:37 pm

The Pride and Passion Discovery Tour is scheduled for 21st April Please book by e-mailing catherine@prideandpassion.net

Enjoy the tour
Margaret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours   Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skye & Lochalsh Discovery Tours
Page 1 of 1